2021 Welcome ✨

Welcome to Kakano 5!!!

I hope you've all had a great break.

A little bit about me:

My name is Sany-Joy Mareroa. I have been at St Mary's for 2 years now and look forward to my third year here with this new class as Kakano 5! I grew up in Rotorua with my parents and younger sister. I really enjoy the outdoors, traveling and walking! I went to Dunedin to study teaching then worked in Auckland. I am so happy to be back here in Rotorua after 10 years and working at this amazing school!!

Please don't hesitate to contact me during the year if you have any questions or concerns. I am always here to help. This blog will be updated every single week during the school term!


Here are a few important reminders:

SCHOOL APP 📱

We have a new school app. We suggest you install and set this app from School Apps NZ then search for St Mary's Catholic School Rotorua. Make sure you set up for the notifications you wish to receive. Alternatively, you can go to this link

https://schoolappsnz.co.nz/install/ and search for St Mary’s Catholic School Rotorua

We have provided our stationery lists for each year group to the following providers. They will be able to assist you with stationery requirements.

STATIONERY 📚

A copy of the stationery requirements for each year group was also sent home to parents when the 2020 school report was issued. If you have misplaced this please find a copy via this link

Bay Office Products, 8 Old Taupo Road, Rotorua

New Entrant and Year 1 Pack

Office Max

We’ve teamed up with OfficeMax to make getting school ready faster! Your child’s class list is available now on https://www.myschool.co.nz/marysrot. The Office Max stores have closed so this year it is online orders only.

Warehouse Stationery, Rotorua

Stationery packs will be premade and available in-store from 18 January 2021.

I look forward to seeing everyone this week and for the children to start next week!

Mrs Mareroa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Term 3

Term 4 Week 9